• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua comes to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ's been in ATL for over 2 years. They've been operating USE into ATL as well. ATL ops are nothing new for CHQ.

They better get their own crew lounge/breakroom. If not things could get real ugly real quick.

I for one was not happy when we had to "share" in DFW. Fortunately, they got the message real quick, and stayed over in the main terminal.

EV120 said:
They better get their own crew lounge/breakroom. If not things could get real ugly real quick.

I for one was not happy when we had to "share" in DFW. Fortunately, they got the message real quick, and stayed over in the main terminal.

classy.

Why should I be forced to share? ATL will be just another outstation for them. This is my place of work, and I, and my fellow co-workers, should not be forced to share it with our competition.

You are a tool and a a$$hole EV120. I guarentee you what goes around comes around. Happy holidays jerk!

It is too bad you view your fellow pilots as "the competition", when they are just like you... they come to work everyday, fly their trip, then go home. It is guys like you that management love - so easy to pit against fellow pilots.

Have fun policing those crew rooms. Make sure to put your name on one of the chairs, so I don't accidently "share" it.

EV120 said:
This is my place of work, and I, and my fellow co-workers, should not be forced to share it with our competition.

Competition??
Same paintjob, numbnuts.

Latest resources

Back