Chautauqua comes to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyBoy1981 said:
No, I heard they are doing it under the British Airways Express name. The new callsign will be "Chit Bird".

Are you serious? Or is that a joke? Now the carriers from other countries are starting to do regional airlines too?

>>Are you not getting paid by the hour? With only a handful of flights a day out of ATL, I seriously doubt that you have to slow for us that much.<<

Sure i get paid by the hour. thats why every flight leaves ten minutes early and gets there ten minutes late. (regardless of what REALLY happens)

Alin10123 said:
Are you serious? Or is that a joke? Now the carriers from other countries are starting to do regional airlines too?

Dude... are you serious?

SkyBoy1981 said:
No, I heard they are doing it under the British Airways Express name. The new callsign will be "Chit Bird".

I like it!! :beer: Have to pass that one around at work.

labbats said:
Dude... are you serious?

Heck i've got no idea. I'm a student pilot right now.

I've flown to other countries before. But those were mostly larger international airports in asian countries. I didn't see any regional airline planes there flying. Almost all major airlines.
You'll have to excuse me if i'm a bit nieve.

So... seriously... British Airways express?

give us a freaking break...british airways express in the US? NO. I've heard of nieve, but thats just freaking dumb.

bailout said:
great, its bad enough having to slow down because of the conti erjs, now we have these as well...

p.s.-- i hope they are building their own crew lounge......

This coming from a driver of one of the biggest airway plugs in the sky...:rolleyes:

Just last night a heard a CRJ report his cruising speed as a blazing .74. WOW !

We DO seem to get slowed down a lot in the E-145 when we're following a CRJ on final. I thought those things had a reference speed of like 400kts or else they fell outta the friggin' sky? ;)

Latest resources

Back