• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua to lose most of E145 DL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok for those saying Chatauqua isnt losing flying...show us the new cities youll be serving.

Bedford stated that until Comair settles its contract problems, there will be no news for CHQ.

Only changes for AUG. FWA-ATL daily and JFK-CMH daily.

22-E145
15-E135

Last edited:
CRJ's for Chautauqua, new program to start ASAP, will be flown for CO. Lease is 40K/month cheaper, than EMB, will have to cover the purple dot's with new paint.

OldManPilot said:
Bedford stated that until Comair settles its contract problems, there will be no news for CHQ.

Only changes for AUG. FWA-ATL daily and JFK-CMH daily.

22-E145
15-E135
Im just passing along the rumor....ANd this happens after aug more like Oct nov etc...

PGTB said:
Chataqua will be losing a good portion of their E145 flying to the other carriers. I guess they be using there 20 or so 145s for CAL. THe 135s are staying around in CVG. Mesa/Comair/ASA will be pickin up slack, and soem routes will lose freq..Pretty good source.

bastards - how dare they steal our flying :D .

Last edited:
PGTB said:
ok for those saying Chatauqua isnt losing flying...show us the new cities youll be serving.

Do you find it at all ironic that the number you quoted is the exact same number that we are removing from LCC? Is it even possible your "pretty good source" made a boo-boo? Maybe they got the codes confused.

Why do we need to serve any new cities if we're not losing flying? If there is a further downsize or closure of MCO, the notice will need to come out in a week or two.

If we do displace 145s (which I think will occur), I'll bet we'll have some airplanes to replace them at DL. Those airplanes, however, will probably have engines under the wings and look like a 737 and airbus did the humpty hump. (I'm guessing here, but time will tell.)

LearLove said:
bastards - how dare they steal our flying.

Only because no flying is more rewarding than tooling around the midwest. Kinda like your old haunt. Don't worry you'll get that 190 recall any day!!

BlueCanoe said:
Do you find it at all ironic that the number you quoted is the exact same number that we are removing from LCC? Is it even possible your "pretty good source" made a boo-boo? Maybe they got the codes confused.

Why do we need to serve any new cities if we're not losing flying? If there is a further downsize or closure of MCO, the notice will need to come out in a week or two.

If we do displace 145s (which I think will occur), I'll bet we'll have some airplanes to replace them at DL. Those airplanes, however, will probably have engines under the wings and look like a 737 and airbus did the humpty hump. (I'm guessing here, but time will tell.)
How many ERJs are you short? How many 145s do you have with DL....I think youll find where you are going to find the xtra 145s. Thats per the rumor

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back