Chataqua to lose most of E145 DL flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Drizzle said:
well, now that you gave me background, i can't make a snide remark.....curse you for taking away my flightinfo fun

Well, I sure can. :laugh:

BoilerUP said:
I'll be standing in line with my resume looking for a management/training position in the CL-65

Yeah, buddy! I'll bet with 1500 hours, they'll make you the program manager!! :D

Seriously, don't go to the TNG dept. It doesn't pay, and you will NOT be a line pilot while in the TNG dept.

Boiler-
You had an internship with us and still can't get a job? WTF.
Also, 40K/month Cheaper Lease, *24 airplanes*12 months=11.5 million/year in savings. You say you have been here in tranning, I think they could run a program for that and still pay BB's 1 900 phone bills.

were not getting CRJ's more than likely the 145's will coming out of the desert, but I seriously dont see us flying crj's if we do hell who knew..

BoilerUP said:
It took them TWO YEARS to fully get Republic up and running..
True, but that involved getting a new certificate from scratch. Adding a new airplane is a snap by comparison, and 120 days (as mentioned elsewhere) seems reasonable. Not to say that there wouldn't be significant teething troubles introducing a new airframe and training for it, but it wouldn't take anything CLOSE to two years.

TraneOfThought said:
were not getting CRJ's more than likely the 145's will coming out of the desert, but I seriously dont see us flying crj's if we do hell who knew..

As far as I know there are no 145's in the desert.

not trying to flame here...good friend of mine is in indoc right now for the 145, he says his indoc instructor tells them the CRJ thing is a done deal and theyll be onsite before we know it....as far as implementing a training program and manuals and such, I have no idea as to a time frame...(for my CHQ peeps) this is from the mouth of the giggly bushes so ya know its gotta be true!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back