• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
or.....

CHADTUGWA

SH!T TUQUA

SHATEEKWA

What ever you call them, IAH will soon be shutdown.

Close the doors and turn off the lights when you leave..:D

Lets don't start this crap again. You are nothing more than a contract carrier like the rest of us. CAL don't give a rats azz about any of our companies. So spare us with the we are so great attitude.

Lets don't start this crap again. You are nothing more than a contract carrier like the rest of us. CAL don't give a rats azz about any of our companies. So spare us with the we are so great attitude.

I agree. Double check the DOT website and your performance numbers before bragging. Or the stock price. Oh snap!

Keep flying your 170s for a joke of a contract and payrates. Pilots have little to do with on-time performance (its tough with an ewr base, our numbers out west were pretty good though) and nothing to do with stock price. Hope your flight doesn't get canceled tomorrow, at those rates you need every penny you can get. oh snap!

Are you stupid? What is that supposed to mean?

Oh yea...CAL has said the CRJ WILL NOT be replaced. I dont think BB is parking his pos aircraft in the litter box anymore ;)

I'll explain it to you.....Dream on( means CHQ is actually liked by CAL and with the contract that was signed we aren't leaving any time soon)

It's called Chautauqua ( means that the person who started that thread spelled us wrong and I was correcting him.)

BB hates the CRJ, thats an know fact.....hence why CHQ/S5/RP are all Embraer.

Is that SLOW enough for you?

Speaking of SLOW why is it that you, meaning Xjet, are always slowing so much your making people go around on short final? In the past week 2 mainline CAL 73's had to go around because your slowing to 120kts at Owell in VFR conditions? Is that XR to fast for ya?

CHQ liked by CAL? Funniest thing I have heard all day, thanks. Look every CHQ pilot I have ever met has been cool and professional. We get in the aircraft and fly it form a to b. Management decides when, where, and what we fly and how much money is spent to keep it flying. You do your best and we do ours. Having said that I am 100% percent honest with you that I have never talked to a gate agent or GM in many places (CRP, IAH, STL, CLE, GSO, MSP, DFW just to name a few) that says CHQ does a good job and is "liked" by CAL. Again it has nothing to do with the crews, you have good people but your company really has not put you in position with the right equipment to get the job done right. I am sure your 170 operating is top notch but the CRJ operation has been a failure at best since the day it started, again not the fault of the pilot group but lets face reality here and call a spade a spade.

CHQ liked by CAL? Funniest thing I have heard all day, thanks. Look every CHQ pilot I have ever met has been cool and professional. We get in the aircraft and fly it form a to b. Management decides when, where, and what we fly and how much money is spent to keep it flying. You do your best and we do ours. Having said that I am 100% percent honest with you that I have never talked to a gate agent or GM in many places (CRP, IAH, STL, CLE, GSO, MSP, DFW just to name a few) that says CHQ does a good job and is "liked" by CAL. Again it has nothing to do with the crews, you have good people but your company really has not put you in position with the right equipment to get the job done right. I am sure your 170 operating is top notch but the CRJ operation has been a failure at best since the day it started, again not the fault of the pilot group but lets face reality here and call a spade a spade.

And you wonder why so many people think XJT pilots have the elitist attitude.

Look, when Chautauqua started operating, not only did they have a new fleet type working against them (a fleet which had been sitting in the desert btw), but they also had rampers and gate agents working against them. I won't offer excuses, just some reasonable explanations.

Dude did you not read my post? I agree with all of your explanations. I used to work at Trans States in STL and CHQ was the one that was looked more highly upon than us. I have seen both sides, sorry if it comes out as elitist (I personally don't see it) but I acknowledge that XJT pilots are not better than pilots at other regionals, in this case I think we are giving a better opportunity to succeed than those at CHQ. It has nothing to do with pilot vs pilot but in the COEX system I don't think it is any secret that XJT runs a better operation.

Latest resources

Back