• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually Mr E170 it is an accelerated reduction of shi**y Kittys crjs in IAH.....my guess is they are sick and tired of the problems, just too much of a headache. And on the coex reduction? Well XJT is doing 214 instead of 190. So get your E170 model out of your A$$ and look at the facts.

Why do all of you think you know what is going on? You do not see the contracts or hear the conversations between CHQ and and CAL. There is no early exit of the CRJs. They were always planned to be returned either 2 years from date of service, or three years from date of service. You can find the CPA on the SEC website if you look. It gives you everything but the tail numbers.

Well there was a total of 275 jets flying COEX, and it will be down to appx 240(or less) by the end of the year, so im pretty sure thats a reduction in 50 seat jet flying. And XJT never went down to 190 COEX planes, and iirc CAL still has the option to pull them down to 190.

And i have a life and dont have time to dig up posts that are months old just to talk trash...and I quite enjoy looking at my E170 model (sarcasm)

ahhh another mighty e170 career killer chimes in! Go play with your autothrottle.

That was pretty awesome! Almost as awesome as the ERJ that that retard check airman in the jumpseat doing a V1 cut crashed off the runway and totalled it down in Texas. Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. I think the all time best was the EMB120 that the mechanics forgot to put the bolts in the tail. I wonder if those guys were joking around about airplane crashes when they were becoming a lawn dart over Texas or Arkansas. Let's rehash some more accidents Sizzledick!

C'mon man, we all knew people like sizzlechest growing up and had to administer them a beating from time to time, but people died in that emb120 accident. Go ahead and poke fun of the few xjet retards here but do it in a more tasteful and classy way.

Last edited:
C'mon man, we all knew people like sizzlechest growing up and had to administer them a beating from time to time, but people died in that emb120 accident. Go ahead and poke fun of the few xjet retards here but do it in a more tasteful and classy way.

You're right, I apologized for my technique awhile back in this thread.

Or, even more awesome than the ERJ that XJT ran off of 6C in CLE after they touched down long in a blowing snow storm. Sizzledick!

So did you guys ever get the E-170 out of the Nasa parking lot? Wait wasn't it blowing snow? Crew using a inop glide slope? Captain taking a trip with one hour sleep cause his job was threatened?

Hello Pot Meet Kettle?!?!?

Latest resources

Back