• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chataqua leaving IAH?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one is replacing the CRJ's when we park them. It is a planned reduction in Coex service. CAL wants fewer 50 seat aircraft, just like every other major out there.

Actually Mr E170 it is an accelerated reduction of shi**y Kittys crjs in IAH.....my guess is they are sick and tired of the problems, just too much of a headache. And on the coex reduction? Well XJT is doing 214 instead of 190. So get your E170 model out of your A$$ and look at the facts.

Classy.

Actually Mr E170 it is an accelerated reduction of shi**y Kittys crjs in IAH.....my guess is they are sick and tired of the problems, just too much of a headache. And on the coex reduction? Well XJT is doing 214 instead of 190. So get your E170 model out of your A$$ and look at the facts.

Well there was a total of 275 jets flying COEX, and it will be down to appx 240(or less) by the end of the year, so im pretty sure thats a reduction in 50 seat jet flying. And XJT never went down to 190 COEX planes, and iirc CAL still has the option to pull them down to 190.

And i have a life and dont have time to dig up posts that are months old just to talk trash...and I quite enjoy looking at my E170 model (sarcasm)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back