• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Champion Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's face it with Champion reputation only two guys even applied for the job Steele and Frank Lorenzo, Give Champion some credit they almost hired Frank.....

Good Luck with your Contract Fight, be a shame to shut down basketball this year over a Champion Air Strike

Remember your MEC speaks for you

Sorry you will still have the NBA. Those new VIP NWA birds will take over after the strike.

DTW trips do a majority of the NBA flying which is primarily thru the night. There is no daily guarantee for pilots or f/a's. You could end up flying a 45 minute flight after preflight and waiting hours for the team and end up getting paid...45 minutes. There is 1 turn to LAS which goes senior. The days for the turns are not back to back so commuting for them is impossible.

nope, i'm a reserve captain in dtw near the bottom of the barrel, if you live in base QOL is not bad at all. its been a busy spring.

What are the min days off each month? At the bottom of the barrel in DTW, how is life? How long is call out? Just trying to get some ideas, thanks for any info.

I'm also at the bottom of the barrel as an FO and the call out is 1 1/2 hours. QOL, well, you get some and you lose some... Good days, and not so good days. Like any other job, I guess...

Workinstiff...congrats on being a F/O.

Did you practice on flight sim at home? Just kidding. Is it better than the previous company? Flying is busy, but fun for me. The commute sucks though. Cya.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back