CC Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How Bout it!

Beetle Bailey was my ground school instructor on the Dash, The Commander is at FlexJet or Citationshares, I can't remember. #1 is at Pace hitting 60 later this year. Norm retired and does home inspections. The Root Doctor retired and is in construction. Two Dollar is at Airtran and Freebird is at NetJets. And Fred Flintstone is flying charter out of JQF. That's all I can think of for now. Oh Maestro is flying corporate out of EQY and Maddog is at UPS.

I can add to the list...Ratman is at Getaway, Boner and Chief at the LUV machine, Afterburner America West/USAirways, 9 to 5 is now Eddie the Feddie in INT along with Humback, Nude Noggin is the CP up at Pace along with Brafordshpere, Banner Man, and Shaggie. Bubba #2 is at Maxjet and Alf is doin the Colgan for now...Any other Ex-Chicken drivers check in...This is the new Count...kick it back!

Any nominations for the ORD award?

I was there 97-00. Most fun I ever had in an airplane!

I saw Conway a few years ago flying Jesse Helms around in a LR31.

Any of you guys remember Uncle Buck out of of ISO? I think he went to mainline and then got furoughed. Or Matt F., the crazy body building Iranian? Think he's at UPS as well. Wally out of ISO went to ATA.

Ex-Chicken Jetscreamer from 99-01

Ex-chicken from 01'-02'. Best year of airline flying by far. Still lots of the old Dash guys at Mesa. Now that they're CLT based they probably will retire there. Too bad.

Judge

Any of you guys remember Uncle Buck out of of ISO? I think he went to mainline and then got furoughed. Or Matt F., the crazy body building Iranian? Think he's at UPS as well. Wally out of ISO went to ATA.

Ex-Chicken Jetscreamer from 99-01

Uncle Buck was at Pace for a whiel as was Spanky. Farmhand is at UPS and Wally did go to ATA. Hopsing went to MDWY and was trying to get on with Midwest or AA. Farmer left the business, tried to go to ASA as a street CA and didn't make it. 9-5 is with the FAA as well as his buddy Kenny H.
Kuhn Dog is also with the FAA. Pete Sissystare is with World Air.
Snake went to Polar then to MDWY. Somebody told me he was at NetJets.
If anyone knew Harley, you knew the sad news there. Company man is now DO at Spitfire in JQF.

my alltime favorite flight

me and a guy took off two behind another j32 bound for PGV. we asked for direct at five on the turn off of 18L and got it. the other climbed all the way to 15k

we passed them and beat them into g'ville. we were laughing so hard ....well, you know what i mean.

Heyas,

Was at PDT when we shared a crew room at the old D behind the Pizza Strada.

My most vivid memory was the crew room where the CC types cooked their, um, "stew" in the most disgusting microwave you have EVER seen.

The thing smelled worse than the inside of a tauntaun, and the "stew" was always some brown bubbling stuff that had a chicken foot sticking out of it...no, I'm not kidding...

Anyway, bless you guys...good times.

Nu

Heyas,

Was at PDT when we shared a crew room at the old D behind the Pizza Strada.

My most vivid memory was the crew room where the CC types cooked their, um, "stew" in the most disgusting microwave you have EVER seen.

The thing smelled worse than the inside of a tauntaun, and the "stew" was always some brown bubbling stuff that had a chicken foot sticking out of it...no, I'm not kidding...

Anyway, bless you guys...good times.

Nu

Those were the days! Only Dash 8's and Jetstreams around the D concourse!! Miss seeing the JetStreams taxing round at rotation speeds!! The crewroom back then was a great place to hang out and laugh, you just couldn't wait to land and get in there! PDT and CCAir folks got along great........... Man, I do miss those days!!

Now the crewrooms in CLT are just plain sad!!

Heyas,

Lol, I never knew that Jetscreams could go around corners on 2 wheels.

In the meantime, all the tug drivers drove like they were trying out for NASCAR...you really had to look both ways when walking to the terminal.

Nu

Heyas,

Lol, I never knew that Jetscreams could go around corners on 2 wheels.

In the meantime, all the tug drivers drove like they were trying out for NASCAR...you really had to look both ways when walking to the terminal.

Nu

The CLT ramp is so quiet now and somewhat boring without all the Jetstreams racing around the concourses to spot 2! Many fond memories and learning experiences under the "Carolina" call sign.

Latest resources

Back