CC Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chicken Reunion

So is there going to be a Chicken reunion of some sort or is the short count coming back alive? What was it..."How 'boutcha!?" you would always hear to get things started?

I vote to have the Reunion in CLT at the Paper Doll or Ric Flair's The Gentlemens' Club...(wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Way back in the day in the 80s before there was the Nascar Air Force, There were a ton of Nascar Team Charters on the Screamers and we were going everywhere with the teams. Now that was cool, the Teams and Drivers always took care of the Chicken Crews and they made us part of the behind the wall crew at some of the races.

In the Meantime....."How boucha! Anybody up!"

I flew the Shorts there.....always had a good time with everybody; a lot of high time people who knew what they were doing. Waaay different than some of the other regionals.....I was disappointed with the pilot groups elsewhere after CC Air. Nice to hear what some of those people are doing now.....I still remember the names and that was quite a while back.

Yes the shortcount 123.52
Fun Fun Fun
Especially Norm telling us how we should take on mgt.
BTW, I heard the gunslinger is Police Chief or Sheriff somewhere up near AVL.

ther was hercules, barnyard, voltmeter, colonel klink

norm was known as "scaredy cat' to all of us fos that had the pleasure. he would go to the huntington grillle and get a plate full of biscuits just swimming in butter and honey. norm had crap written about him on just about every bathroom wall in the system

he couldn't stand it when us fos would barber pole all the way up to a two mile final the way maestro taught us.

Yes Boogeyman is Dean B....

Ah, Maestro...sure am glad those good barber poll habits were taught by the man. I wonder if Maestro has cut his hair yet? I hope not, it's part of his character. Those Atlantis guys were all the coolest and made a fine addition to Roy's Raiders

Norm...always turned on the Auto Ignition anytime ya hit bumps...too funny

Poor "Norm," he loved his coffee and Chicken Marsula....from Carrabas...hated flying with him at the time...thinking of him all stapped in the Jetstream sweating like a pig....priceless, miss that.

A reunion woud be fun. If there's a poster in CLT, we need to get it down to ATL for the AirTran guys. I can with the help of others, get the word spread around NetJets about a Chicken reunion. Late May or early June would prolly be best...that way everyone has time to get time off and we track down down some people....How 'boucha?

let us know when so we can get the checkin gang at ups to show up.
everyone is doin good, maddog, ray a, matt.f, pete ab, and cludio. L

Norm and I got into it once. He told me "I have more time over the marker than you'll ever have in airplanes." I replied "If you would learn how to shoot an approach without botching it up, you wouldn't have this problem." He threatened to fight me. I told him let's go out in t he parking lot and settle this. He backed off.
Freebird hated him. Maestro did my IOE on the J32, he would say "When I get through with someone, they'll either fly, cry or quit." Flying with MAestro was fun. Flying with JL jr, Norm and 007 were an experience

Latest resources

Back