• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cathy Pacific questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I received this while attempting to update my app...

System Error

The online application system is currently unavailable, please update your application information later. If you need further assistance, please contact our eService Centre at +852 2747 2200 or send an email to [email protected]. (1099)

Do I need to create a new application? Seems like it might have dropped it out.

Sounds like they are hiring again. Any estimates on total pilot numbers to hire? Are they for the US domiciles or do you have to start off in HKG? Are pilots starting in the Cargo (744F) or are they getting pax (probably 777) right off the bat?

I don't know where you are getting your info from but NO DE hiring until 2014...They are hiring cadets not DESO or DEFO... good luck

As of right now, no DE hiring at all. We have expanded the intl cadet scheme, and expect to take between 100-150 pilots a year this way. We have significant aircraft ordered, but many don't start arriving for another 5 years. We have 18 more -300ER and 10 747-800F, but that is pretty much it until the 350s start arriving. Also, it's difficult to know how many are for replacements, as that changes every week. Good news is, 80 capts and 130 JFO upgrades next year, so at least some movement again.

box

Thanks Cpt. Underpants,

I take it the DFO's weekly also mentioned the bit about DE hiring? I wish CX would change their career website to reflect they are only hiring Cadets.

Latest resources

Back