• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

cargo job in a jet for a 1200hr pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy could work for eagle? Don't they have a base in PR and MIA? I'm not sure how junior MIA is but I'd think it would be possible...it's possible he's telling the truth about not "working" for GIA...

~wheelsup

There's no way this guy is goig to get a job he's a total PFT'r Just look at his total time! Less than 2k, what a jerkoff!

Listen KID, come back when you land a 747 with 4 engine flameout during a typhoon!

JK good luck

i had a 5 engine flameout in a 172 whilst flying Chuck Norris and 8 other passengers over the Alps when i was 14. i was 8,000lbs over gross. there was a typhoon, a blizzard, and a volcanoe eruption going on around me. as if that wasn't enough, i was holding back on a monster dump! it coulda made it's way into the "dirrhea in a freighter" thread, but it was all good. i got the engines started back up and took us back up to FL360. after that it was smooth sailing!

Jeeez,, I hate Gulfstream, and I could care less what they charge etc. I just puke when I see that cocky SOB "president" with his arms folded trying to tell me what "rule number one" is.

ePilot22 said:
Soooo...flying a jet is like being with a hot chick?

eP.

Suck, squeeze, blow, and go.

Well....yeah.

CE

urflyingme?! said:
There's no way this guy is goig to get a job he's a total PFT'r Just look at his total time! Less than 2k, what a jerkoff!

okay, let me get this straight one last time:

"I DO NOT WORK FOR GULFSTREAM!!!!"

"I INSTRUCTED UNTIL I HAD 926TT AND I FOUND A J.O.B.!!!"

Isn't that what everybody does?

I didn't buy my job. I had an interview, a sim evaluation, was sent to training

and even received a pay during training. I think some of the regionals don't

even do that ( skywest started to pay during training only a few months ago

I believe)

And it's not eagle neither. There is plenty of turbine operators in Fl.

Keep looking.

"I fly a 19 seater, therefore no flight attendant, no coffee, etc...Maybe thats why..."

You wont have a F/A bringing you coffee flying freight. Most likely you will not have a lavatory neither. You will probably fly at night in all kinds of wx, load and strap greasy transmitions and fuel your own plane. Also you will be lucky to have more than 6 days off and the rest of the time you will be on ready reserve. But hey, at least boxes never complain, you'll probably double your pay check, and you dont have to wear a hat and a tie!

speedbird1974 said:
"I fly a 19 seater, therefore no flight attendant, no coffee, etc...Maybe thats why..."

You wont have a F/A bringing you coffee flying freight. Most likely you will not have a lavatory neither. You will probably fly at night in all kinds of wx, load and strap greasy transmitions and fuel your own plane. Also you will be lucky to have more than 6 days off and the rest of the time you will be on ready reserve. But hey, at least boxes never complain, you'll probably double your pay check, and you dont have to wear a hat and a tie!

thank you. interesting info.
What kind of outfits are u refferring to?

Latest resources

Back