• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo 360 just bought Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, I just want a hotel that is clean. One that your feet don't turn black from walking on the carpet. One that the air conditioner will cool the room below 78 degrees. One that the tub doesn't back up when you take a shower. I am not the minority. I have not spoke to anyone who likes the Homestead. To each its own I guess. :uzi:

:crying: I suppose you will then also expect limo service from the hotel to Aero...

Damn. I've stayed in the Homestead and it is a flea bitten sleezy hotel. WTF is your problem? Drinking the koolaid? Getting a kickback? Why the attack?

We don't have any hard routes. It changes at Lan Chiles' wim. We mostly go to Bogota, San Jose, Guatemala, Manaus, Guyaquil, Rio Negro, and Quito.

We don't have any hard routes. It changes at Lan Chiles' wim. We mostly go to Bogota, San Jose, Guatemala, Manaus, Guyaquil, Rio Negro, and Quito.

A couple weeks ago I saw one of your 743s in MIA. How many of those do you have, where do they usually go, and do you prefer it over the 742?

Bye Bye--General Lee

A couple weeks ago I saw one of your 743s in MIA. How many of those do you have, where do they usually go, and do you prefer it over the 742?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think we have 3 or 4 743s. They go everywhere. Where ever the customer wants world wide. And yes I like the 743 a lot better. It has a much more roomy upper deck. Other then that the plane is identical to the 742.

I had heard that one of SAI's acft was EFIS equipped...T or F?

Do you still have the one with the carousel? Or is it finally upgraded?

All three C360's planes are Litton72RLS, ACARS, P&W R models.

I know all your acft are GE powered. Just to say something positive about those P&W's, the "R" model is powerful as all get up. Having flown the GE powered 742 & 743, I still prefer the GE over P&W R's, but damn those "R" models can gitty-up. Just got to memorize the aborted start chklst since they will and I mean will give you a hot start on occasion.

The biggest bonus with C360's acft is they were all built in 88. So you have relatively low time acft but more importantly, they are well kept so you will find them nice, tight acft to fly.

Last edited:
Dutch, to answer your question, we do have several aircraft with FMS, EHSI, and EADI. We have some with Litton 92, and I believe one with the old Delco INS. Not sure abot the Carousel question. I have been here a year and have not flown the entire fleet yet. We have no ACARS, but most have SAT phones. I have never flown the prats but have heard good and bad about them. Some love them, some hate them. Not sure why though. If you come to SAI I hope you like little orange stickers. It seems lately we have been carrying a few. I hope that changes.

I had heard that one of SAI's acft was EFIS equipped...T or F?

Do you still have the one with the carousel? Or is it finally upgraded?

All three C360's planes are Litton72RLS, ACARS, P&W R models.

I know all your acft are GE powered. Just to say something positive about those P&W's, the "R" model is powerful as all get up. Having flown the GE powered 742 & 743, I still prefer the GE over P&W R's, but damn those "R" models can gitty-up. Just got to memorize the aborted start chklst since they will and I mean will give you a hot start on occasion.

The biggest bonus with C360's acft is they were all built in 88. So you have relatively low time acft but more importantly, they are well kept so you will find them nice, tight acft to fly.

Latest resources

Back