• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo 360 just bought Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I Just talk to one of your sim instructers, he told me that SA just bought 8 more 200's any truth to this, or is he just trying to talk up the company so we well go over there... he also said that SA will be hiring 300 more pilot this year to staff the airline?????????

don't shot the messenger!!!!!

I Just talk to one of your sim instructers, he told me that SA just bought 8 more 200's any truth to this, or is he just trying to talk up the company so we well go over there... he also said that SA will be hiring 300 more pilot this year to staff the airline?????????

don't shot the messenger!!!!!

I bet they would like to expand to 8 more airplanes but I don't think there are 8 classics available on the market right now.

"That was just pillow talk baby!"

What movie was that?

I bet they would like to expand to 8 more airplanes but I don't think there are 8 classics available on the market right now.

"That was just pillow talk baby!"

What movie was that?

---------------------------------------------------
Army of darkness....... boo ya

I heard we were still looking at the ANA birds, and Atlas/Polar keeps offloading em too.

8 plus the 400's seems far fetched, but then again if you told me SAI would have grown that same amount in the last two years I would have thought the same thing.

A safe rule of thumb: the plane does not exist until you have been flying it for a month already.

At last count we believe 8 Captains, 6 or so FO's, and 17 FE's will be reporting to Southern. Good luck com padres.

I can't confirm that rumor as nothing is in writing. But talking to the Chief Pilot at C360, he thinks they may make it a condition if you change your mind and decide to go over to SAI.

Latest resources

Back