• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cargo 360 just bought Southern Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most of us at 360 are 8 on 8 off or 10 on 10 to 12 off. Believe us our schedulers will do you justice, besides it can be as bad as what you have. First the trips will become more efficient and second your life will improve, contractors don't stay around long if they can't justify their existence.

Most of us at 360 are 8 on 8 off or 10 on 10 to 12 off. Believe us our schedulers will do you justice, besides it can be as bad as what you have. First the trips will become more efficient and second your life will improve, contractors don't stay around long if they can't justify their existence.

By all means then BRING THEM ON. I would love to fly 90 hours in 14 days then go home. I am sure that most of us here would agree. That would definitely boost morale a bit.

I did 80 in 16 (two eight day trips this includes travel days on day one and eight.) I have been home for ten until I go out again.

One month I was out for 21 days and logged 105 hours. Other than that most of my rotations are 8 days with 42 hours scheduled in that period.

Since SAI is getting our routes (Unless Korean says otherwise) it shouldn't be hard for lines to be built with similar hours. But I'm betting it will go senior. And all I will do is fly out of Miami with maybe 40 hours in 20 days.

I hear you. I also bid MIA. I am sick of RKSI.

One month I was out for 21 days and logged 105 hours. Other than that most of my rotations are 8 days with 42 hours scheduled in that period.

Since SAI is getting our routes (Unless Korean says otherwise) it shouldn't be hard for lines to be built with similar hours. But I'm betting it will go senior. And all I will do is fly out of Miami with maybe 40 hours in 20 days.

With my previous company we talked scheduling into letting us stay at the Sherry Frontenac which is out there on the north end of South Beach. Great hotel, what a party that was.

Latest resources

Back