Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captains.. what do you do with your atlantic bucks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Incentives to fuel at a particular FBO. Atlantic Aviation FBOs give you a $5 coupon for every 100 gallons pumped into the plane. Save up $100 worth of coupons, and you're issued an Amex prepaid card, and future coupons have their value added directly to that card.

The other main program is AvTrip, which gives a vary number of points per gallon, depending on the FBO. Every quarter, you'll receive savings bonds commensurate with the number of points you've earned. (I believe it's 5000 points for a $50 bond.)

Not a bad deal for fuel you're buying anyway!

thanks for the info CA1900...

I used to split it 50/50, take the bucks home and give it to my secretary. I asked my secretary one day if we were getting anything with all those Atlantic Bucks I was collecting on the road. She said when I put them in they will not take?

Seems my secretary was waiting until they expired then tried to enter them...

Long story short. I just give them all to my partner now, since my wife, er...secretary can't seem to get them filed on time!

I used to split it 50/50, take the bucks home and give it to my secretary. I asked my secretary one day if we were getting anything with all those Atlantic Bucks I was collecting on the road. She said when I put them in they will not take?

Seems my secretary was waiting until they expired then tried to enter them...

Long story short. I just give them all to my partner now, since my wife, er...secretary can't seem to get them filed on time!

They don't expire that I know of.

BTW, watch out for your AVtrip points, there is a Captain at NJ that says that he gets points for his FO's but takes all the points for himself...make sure to ask for your receipts. I've heard that he is still doing this even after I confronted him about it.

That is utterly pathetic. I wish I knew his name. Any chance you could post it on the company message board?

I'll check but it doesn't matter now. I'm in the habit of giving them away, so I'll stick with that.

I heard you......wait for it........

Hogged them :bomb: ;)

I know, I know. I crack myself up....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back