Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captains.. what do you do with your atlantic bucks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW, watch out for your AVtrip points, there is a Captain at NJ that says that he gets points for his FO's but takes all the points for himself...make sure to ask for your receipts. I've heard that he is still doing this even after I confronted him about it.
Cheap ba$tard.....

BTW, watch out for your AVtrip points, there is a Captain at NJ that says that he gets points for his FO's but takes all the points for himself...make sure to ask for your receipts. I've heard that he is still doing this even after I confronted him about it.

Thats theft, plain and simple. What fleet is he in? I'm not for outing anyone on a public message board, but if anyone deserves it he does. I split it 50/50 with my FO. My half goes to my wife. She gets to use the credit card for anything she wants.

I split all fueling rewards 50/50 with the other pilot (AvTrip points, Atlantic bucks, steaks, wine). When I used to receive Atlantic bucks at my home airport, I would give the odd ticket to the other guy, regardless if he was a captain or FO. It's a nice gesture and does not affect the monthly budget at all. Well, maybe by 5 bucks or so...

Be that guy that others look forward to flying with.

In the mighty beechjet, we accrue so few of them that I really don't care. The other guy can have them. But we do get three bonds for AvTrip every year!

tell me about it. i get so few that I eventually forget about them and let them expire:mad:

Captains never share the loot with me.. Guess I should wake up more often.

Most captains that I fly with give the odd one to the FO the first time, then alternate on subsequent fuelings. Of course, if you top off it is never an issue!

I did fly with one guy who let me have all of the points/rewards of all brands.

can anyone give a quick down-and-dirty on what the hell fuel points are? thanks

Incentives to fuel at a particular FBO. Atlantic Aviation FBOs give you a $5 coupon for every 100 gallons pumped into the plane. Save up $100 worth of coupons, and you're issued an Amex prepaid card, and future coupons have their value added directly to that card.

The other main program is AvTrip, which gives a vary number of points per gallon, depending on the FBO. Every quarter, you'll receive savings bonds commensurate with the number of points you've earned. (I believe it's 5000 points for a $50 bond.)

Not a bad deal for fuel you're buying anyway!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back