Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captains.. what do you do with your atlantic bucks?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I give 50% and the extra to my FOs. ANY Captains who are hogging all the points and bucks should be outed!!! They obviously have no qualms about etiquette or screwing a fellow pilot.
The only way to stop their BS is to instill fear of an "outing."

Also, if you're at NJA, call the Professional Standards Committee. They will address it professionally.

That is utterly pathetic. I wish I knew his name. Any chance you could post it on the company message board?

No, I'm not gonna do that...sorry, it's a long story that I can't post about. Just keep it in mind and watch out. Ask for your receipts and make sure you get your points.

Life is to short to worry about $600 in one year.

I flew with a dick captain and one day in the rain he handed me his bag and said stow this for me. Sure thing Capt., we get to the coast unload and he is looking for his bag...oops left it sitting on the ramp on the other side of the country - in the rain.

He registered a marked improvement in his attitude after that!

I flew with a dick captain and one day in the rain he handed me his bag and said stow this for me. Sure thing Capt., we get to the coast unload and he is looking for his bag...oops left it sitting on the ramp on the other side of the country - in the rain.

Nice

And yes the original post of this thread is NJA

Bull$hit. I gotta call it on this one... sorry.

IF you left his/her bag on the ramp, IF, why didn't the Ramper waive you off when you started the engines? Why didn't the FBO contact your company/him-her during the course of your flight?

I bet your company appreciated the PIC having to cancel any further flying until he/she obtained new clothes and toiletries...

You see why your story is a little far fetched?

Latest resources

Back