• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Sticky Fingers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Judging from the Freedumb pilots I see hiking around with the JC Penny wrinkle free faded work pants and wrinkled shirts I think they'll slap him five for the IPod score. Score, dude.

That guy sounds like a tool. But I have to say that the article was very poorly written. How many times does it say "the report said." My favorite part was when the article stated, "some airports have cameras."

Well come on now, holy Mod......why hasn't this thread been deleted? Where's the difference between this thread (which you have now actively participated in) and the "Craigslist" thread? This thread even has a name and an airline, where the "Craigslist" thread only had a picture.

As you even stated before when you attempted to justify your numerous deletions.....

From the rules of flight info.... here ya go.

NO personal information about others or members of the forums, except by Websitemaster/Moderator exception, may be posted.

and....

Remember that this message board is not a democracy. It is our goal to maintain a forum that will allow all members full participation but within normal limits of civility.

The Websitemaster and Moderators have sole discretion as to the determination of propriety and content of all posts entered onto the board. Consider them the Supreme Court of FlightInfo.com—they may be old, young, ugly or good looking and seemingly arbitrary, but they are benevolent rulers of Flightinfo.com and can and will take action as required to maintain a civil content and appearance.

My favorite part was....

I will not stand by and watch you guys destroy someone because they made a fullish mistake. Not to mention the liability that allowing such behavior imposes on us.

So why are you now standing by and watching "us guys" destroy someone? Where's the liability issue now? There wasn't one before and there isn't one now. Both issues have been previously posted on the Internet and have previously been made public, prior to their respective postings here.

Then again, I guess it's not "standing by and watching" if you're actively participating in the discussion, right? You're now a reason a part of the "liability" yourself due to your own "behavior" that you imposed on the board. Congratulations.

BTW, it's a "foolish" mistake, not a "fullish" mistake.

Stay consistent, or don't stay......

Last edited:
...I hear a giant sucking sound and it is the sound of my chosen profession going down the drain.

could you be any more melo-dramatic? There are hardly any professions out there that don't have a couple handleful of tools that bring the rep down the drain.

Well come on now, holy Mod......why hasn't this thread been deleted? Where's the difference between this thread (which you have now actively participated in) and the "Craigslist" thread? This thread even has a name and an airline, where the "Craigslist" thread only had a picture.

As you even stated before when you attempted to justify your numerous deletions.....

My favorite part was....

So why are you now standing by and watching "us guys" destroy someone? Where's the liability issue now? There wasn't one before and there isn't one now. Both issues have been previously posted on the internet and have previously been made public, prior to their respective postings here.

Then again, I guess it's not "standing by and watching" if you're actively participating in the discussion, right? You're now a reason a part of the "liability" yourself due to your own "behavior" that you imposed on the board. Congradulations.

BTW, it's a "foolish" mistake, not a "fullish" mistake.

Stay consistant, or don't stay......

Daddy little O,

Have you nothing better to do than whine about this? Let it go. The Craig's list post is none of your business. It's done.

One last thing; consistant is consistently spelled incorrectly in your posts. How 'bout you proofread your own stuff before you play English Professor?

Blue skies and tailwinds...

WHOOOOAAA THERE!!!!!​
I wasn't there, I've not seen the tapes. However, I'll be D@MNED if I take anything that the TSA says at straight face value. These arrogant oxygen thieves would do anything to get their name in the paper. It wouldn't suprise me at all if this turned out to be a misguided delusion of grandeur on the part of a former check-out clerk at wal-mart. Combine that with a well-known desire for sensationalism by the press, and I see the ingredients for serious slander.

I don't know this guy at all, but I think perhaps we should not rush to judge. He is, MESA and all, one of us.

(Now, if the dumb sumb!tch did do this, he deserves to have his ATP revoked.)

You enjoy protecting everyone, don't you? First your Craigslist friend, and now this. Your friend is responsible for the posting, whether he did it or not. Even if your friend didn't post his info on Craigslist, he still needs to control his relationships, even after they end.

MESA is not one of "us", BTW, unless you work for them, which you already stated you don't, since your friend was in your new-hire class. MESA is scum. They hold most of the responsibility for driving everyone else's wages down, or holding them lower than they should be. As long as idiots continue to work there and agree with JO's whip and arrogance, it won't change very soon.

It's FNG's like yourself who go off on these pretenses and don't understand much about the industry. I sure I'll end up baby-sitting you soon enough, since I'm sure you also were hired with around 250 hours and no experience or maturity, the latter of which you've already displayed numerous times.

Hey Mod.....shouldn't this guy be banned, since he cussed on the board, even though it was "creative" spelling? It's been done before, why not now????

Somehow I see this turning into a PFT arguement....

I hope his wife figures out that if he is lifting passenger Ipods from the TSA line, he has to be banging those Manbearpig flight attendants that mesa exclusively hires. No class...

Latest resources

Back