• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Captain Sticky Fingers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's FNG's like yourself who go off on these pretenses and don't understand much about the industry. I sure I'll end up baby-sitting you soon enough, since I'm sure you also were hired with around 250 hours and no experience or maturity, the latter of which you've already displayed numerous times.

Sorry, I forgot that your profile stated your prior military experience and 3000 hours. My sincere apologies.

Have you nothing better to do than whine about this? Let it go. The Craig's list post is none of your business. It's done.

Wrong, it has everything to do with myself, and every other pilot at ASA. It has all to do with the public perception of our flight crews, regardless if he did it or not. This especially is true for my flight crew if I ever have the honor of flying a trip with the individual.

One last thing; consistant is consistently spelled incorrectly in your posts. How 'bout you proofread your own stuff before you play English Professor?

Blue skies and tailwinds...

It wouldn't suprise me at all if this turned out to be a misguided delusion of grandeur on the part of a former check-out clerk at wal-mart.

The word "surprise" has 2 r's in it, and "Wal-Mart" has capital letters.

At least I'm consistent.:nuts:

Last edited:
Mr. Homer Stokes, lighten up.

No one elected you as the chief judge of the moral supreme court of ASA. You seem to enjoy judging other people waaaaayy to much; never a made mistake in your life?

(pause....thinking...)

Forget this. Let's simply agree to disagree on this. I'm not going to attack you personally; let's not continue throwing barbs at each other, whadya say?

Cheap gas and slow Hobbs meters for everyone...

I hope this clown gets a wedgy from every coworker.
JO will send him back to recurrent, when they will show him how to steal the correct way.

JO will recognize his talent for stealing, and immediately recruit him into management.

Forget this. Let's simply agree to disagree on this. I'm not going to attack you personally; let's not continue throwing barbs at each other, whadya say?

(Insert Indian phone customer service voice...)

Ok, mister, you now my best friend, yes????

My name is.......Floyd.

Fair enough. Peace.

No, I want to drop a trip.

"For the widebody dial one. For the seven five six, dial two. For the seven hundred and thirty seven, dial three..."

He'll be at a major soon... Sure it was a lesson learned, they love that cuz he'll never do it again. I personally know several pilots at UAL & SWA with DUI's... Stealing is nothing compared to that!

Put your applications out, because you'll be in high demand...

"He claimed he took the iPod because he said it would just be confiscated by airport employees, according to the report"

Huh? Does that mean I can take the cute 21 yr old girl infront of me because TSA is just going to confiscate her? LOL

Bailey

Wow.. That's pretty sad..

I guess he felt bad that he didn't have something to listen to while flying..

Latest resources

Back