• Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard the following particulars:
$6,000 signing bonus
DOS (date-of-signing) Aug. 01, 2010 is an 8% raise :bawling:
DOS +1 = 1% raise :bawling:
DOS +2 = 1% raise :bawling:
Per Diem increase is a nickel to $1.80 :bawling:
:puke:
Thanks for the info. Anything about QOL?

The new contract is " suppose " to have improvements for the pilots QOL issues, but that remains to be seen in due time. A BIG concern for the pilot group is fatiguing schedules, which management has acknowledged.... but words are cheap.

Factual????? That ATI pilots are willing to take less??? Sounds like you need to get your facts straight... IMHO

Ok I am wrong you are right. ATI will get a 20% pay raise....be the highest paid ATSG carrier AND receive all the new aircraft! LOL

(sorry for the thread hijack, my original comment was ABX pilots on furlough will have first chance at any openings at Capitol. so far those contacted have been accepting the position.)

Last edited:
Ok I am wrong you are right. ATI will get a 20% pay raise....be the highest paid ATSG carrier AND receive all the new aircraft! LOL

(sorry for the thread hijack, my original comment was ABX pilots on furlough will have first chance at any openings at Capitol. so far those contacted have been accepting the position.)

Never said we were getting 20% raise, never said we seek to be the highest paid ATSG carrier, never said we will get all new aircraft.

I only said that your statement that ATI pilots WERE WILLING to work for less to get ahead was full of caca.

But since you know it all... like your statement above "so far those contacted have been accepting the position"

The guy that said there are none in the next class must be full of crap too.

All I know is that we are hiring 8 of your compadres and are glad to be able to offer them a job, while you are the highest paid of the 3 and 200-300 are on the streets....

Happy Flying...

All I know is that we are hiring 8 of your compadres and are glad to be able to offer them a job....

Make that 12 compadres. And as FWI, ABX should be recalling 8 here in the near future, while ATI is poised for another similar sized class in late Aug or Sept. (more compadres).

Make that 12 compadres. And as FWI, ABX should be recalling 8 here in the near future, while ATI is poised for another similar sized class in late Aug or Sept. (more compadres).

Recently they put out a bid that closes on Aug 2nd for 8 DC8 FOs coming from ABX. There is also a bid for 14 76 FO's. After they fill the 76 from DC8 folks then they will decide how many off the streets will come to the 76 if any.

Never said we were getting 20% raise, never said we seek to be the highest paid ATSG carrier, never said we will get all new aircraft.

I only said that your statement that ATI pilots WERE WILLING to work for less to get ahead was full of caca.

But since you know it all... like your statement above "so far those contacted have been accepting the position"

The guy that said there are none in the next class must be full of crap too.

All I know is that we are hiring 8 of your compadres and are glad to be able to offer them a job, while you are the highest paid of the 3 and 200-300 are on the streets....

Happy Flying...

See PM

Latest resources

Back