Cape Air Jan 19th Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kool....I will pass the info on.

I am from up there...Pahk youa cah at hahvahd yahd..

Baustin depahture

I miss the south shore!

Thanx for the info.....I think you will like it there!

I wish I could move home and fly for cape air...but I can't afford to live up there on that pay...Not that an RJ F/O is much better.

Congrats!

GO PATS!!!!!!!

Looks like the COLTS did not fare to well!!!!!!

PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO THE BIG HOUSE!!!!! HOUSTON HERE WE COME!!!!! AFC CHAMPS!

The Pats sure played tough...it was a close game, and fun to watch. The Super Bowl should be entertaining as well....

Being this close to Chicago (and its sports teams and fans) has rubbed off on me......NEXT YEAR IS THE COLTS' YEAR!!!

On Any Given Sunday it could be anyone....Patriots were just lucky.....But I am still Dam Proud.......Good Luck to all of your teams next year and may the best team win!

Also, an added plus if you're a dude...or a lady for that matter.. Stand on the restaurant side of the sidewalk and look at the second floor of the building directly across from the restaurant. Two 20 something girls live there and like to change in the window!!

Dude, they moved out after the summer.. I was by there a few months ago and there was a for rent sign up... Maybe next summer.

Dude, they moved out after the summer.. I was by there a few months ago and there was a for rent sign up... Maybe next summer.

Oh well... at least I got my peek.. and BTW.. It wasn't Jason that slapped your ass that night.

Latest resources

Back