• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ilinipilot

Barely awake in Training
Hello
Just wondering if anyone else on this board is in a January 19th Class at Cape Air.
You can PM me or post here is fine. I will be arriving in HYA on the 18th Sunday and was wondering if anyone in the area wanted to catch the big PATS game.
Lets Go Brady and the boys.

Regards
D

If you like Brazilian BBQ, make sure you head down Maine Street and hit the place at the end of the street by the rotary.

Also, an added plus if you're a dude...or a lady for that matter.. Stand on the restaurant side of the sidewalk and look at the second floor of the building directly across from the restaurant. Two 20 something girls live there and like to change in the window!!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for Eagles & Pats to the bowl... My 2 favorite teams, but I'll route for the Eagles to take it... (Sorry)

;)

Hey i got a buddy who is interested in flying there can you tell me how many hours you had when they hired you recently?

TT and ME time

THNX

GO PATS!!!!!!!!

I had an unusual deal. I will be flying the mail for them no passengers until i get my ATP

I had 1800 total
160 multi
400 x-c so i am short on ATP mins by a 100.

I think the gammut I heard was ATP mins with 200 multi, but I will get a better guess in a week. I will let any interested parties know. If you come in for an interview with Cape Air.
Good luck and brush up on the boston accent.

Its
LogaHN Depahtcha
D

Latest resources

Back