Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic. This guy will fit in so well, he 'rights' at about the 5th grade level, I can just about understand what he's saying.

Some quality quotes in there...

"Me on my First Solo Cross Country wearing my Pilot Shirt. After all I was recieving Pilot in Command Time."

"Feels like I am floating in the Heavens in this picture, while I was IFR flying above the nasty weather below." (Yes, those are actually called 'clouds'.)

"Things like Truth to others, Courage to go on, Faith in the unknown, and the Power to take the world"

This guy is ready, all I can say is "send us up the bomb"!

NEWSFLASH!!!!
Most pilots I know are 'Dorks', so give this kid a break. Life's got to be pretty sad if you spend your time trolling the net trying to smoke out some poor post pubescent who's got a hard on for aviation.

NEWSFLASH!!!!
Most pilots I know are 'Dorks', so give this kid a break. Life's got to be pretty sad if you spend your time trolling the net trying to smoke out some poor post pubescent who's got a hard on for aviation.

hahahah this is TRUE! Lets just answer the question here " Can I get hired at a regional?" .....We all know the answer is a resounding YES!

Ever been to F concourse in ORD? There are guys like this everywhere over there.

Can I Get Hired at a Regional?

Spiked Hair...............................Check
Joystick for Flight Sim.................Check
10 Pictures of Me in a Piper..........Check
Pictures of My Gay Roommates......Check
Mesa Airlines Application...............Check

China Here I Come.

He's too fat to be a regional pilot.
He is bulking up, once he starts paying the 120K student loan he will not be able to eat till he upgrades.
BAAAAHAAA
PBR

You guys have no right to trample on this guy's hopes and dreams.

Only airline management gets to do that.
Laughing. We don't have a right. If it were one of us that did that would you be saying the same thing? What dumb a$$ puts that on flightinfo and thinks he's not going to get jumped on? HELLO MCFLY.....

Guys. I have my commercial/multi/instrument.

I'm working on my CFI ticket, but I haven't been able to pass the oral. I've failed it four times.

Do you think I can go to the airlines without getting my CFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back