• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Called on the Carpet"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Men who wear cowboy boots, while not employed as a cowboy or at a social gathering which requires mastery of the two-step skillset, are gay. And I don't mean gay in the "preferring men as opposed to women" gay. I mean gay, as in stupid; as the word "tard" was once used.

And this post is used with full apologies to any readers who might actually be gay. It is unfortunate, though certainly not my sole doing, that the term for same-sex attraction has been hijacked into the new moniker for stupid. But I sincerely implore that the gay community take a moment to realize they are not the first, nor most likely the last, to have their noun so hijacked.

Think of it rather, as a sign of acceptance. Think about it, next time you describe a particularly stupid event as a "chinese fire drill", or other such term. And in the end, I hope we all can agree that cowboy boots in the cockpit are simply gay.

Actually they hijacked the word gay a while back, as well as anything resembling a rainbow! :(

FA claimed I had sold her into sexual slavery on an overnight, turns out it was Hillary Clinton. DO and CP invited me to have some shooters and a lap dance.

What a lame idea for a thread.

What is really lame is that you took the time to post in what you think is a lame thread.....dip$hit.

Men who wear cowboy boots, while not employed as a cowboy or at a social gathering which requires mastery of the two-step skillset, are gay. And I don't mean gay in the "preferring men as opposed to women" gay. I mean gay, as in stupid; as the word "tard" was once used.

And this post is used with full apologies to any readers who might actually be gay. It is unfortunate, though certainly not my sole doing, that the term for same-sex attraction has been hijacked into the new moniker for stupid. But I sincerely implore that the gay community take a moment to realize they are not the first, nor most likely the last, to have their noun so hijacked.

Think of it rather, as a sign of acceptance. Think about it, next time you describe a particularly stupid event as a "chinese fire drill", or other such term. And in the end, I hope we all can agree that cowboy boots in the cockpit are simply gay.

Your disclaimer is about five times the length of the actual substance of your post. Are you an attorney? :laugh:

Last edited:
Actually they hijacked the word gay a while back, as well as anything resembling a rainbow! :(
Yeah, but the funny thing is that homosexuals feel deeply offended if you use the word "gay" for something that's tacky, uncool or simply trailer trash. So, I keep using it as often as I can. I don't want to start a list here of things you cannot say or do, because the homosexuals claimed it as theirs.

This is just too gay (stupid, dumb, uncool but not homosexual )

Got called in for questioning the legality of a chief pilot putting a stamp with his name on a ferry permit form recommending breaking around ~10 FAR's. He didn't want to ask the FSDO if they thought it was legal.

I answered the phone once while laying on the living room floor. Does that count?

Your disclaimer is about five times the length of the actual substance of your post. Are you an attorney? :laugh:

Nope. Just a twice-divorced, over the hill RJ captain who hands down life lessons. Particularly about one's footwear.

Last edited:
Nope. Just a twice-divorced, over the hill RJ captain who hands down life lessons. Particularly about one's footwear.

Maybe if you wore your boots in the bedroom you wouldn't be divorced.....YEEEHAAAA!

Oh, and as for the boots on a serious note- they're outstanding! They hold a shine well, don't set off the metal detector, comfortable, grip the pedals well, and insulate. Oh, and you don't have to pack both black AND white socks for an overnight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back