California Pacific Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Furloughed80

Looks like this airline is about to start operating out of Carlsbad. Some former Skybus execs that used to be pilots for DAL and US Airways will be managing the company.

Link

Carlsbad has one short little runway. Carlsbad? Really?

Looks like this airline is about to start operating out of Carlsbad. Some former Skybus execs that used to be pilots for DAL and US Airways will be managing the company.

Link

This probably belongs somewhere else besides the "majors" forum.

What's that old saying... "small fortune after starting with a large one..."

PtP

I was thinking about dropping by the office. Drive 10 minutes to work, or keep commuting 14 hours. I'm sure the pay isn't nearly as good, though.....

box

The top guy has been around the Cal airline scene for many years...even the 70's early 80's when I was there..

I'm guessing that's we're you flew the Convair. I got my initial ratings at Flight Trails while working there as a line boy.

The execs are pilots? Judging by the all the pilot/CEOs on FI, what could go wrong?

Charles Lindbergh, Juan Trippe, C.E Woolman and Gordon Bethune ....... :D I'm sure that I've missed a few. No they aren't on FI, but I'm sure you see the point. I'm having trouble coming up with non pilot amazing airline Execs. Except for Herb.

Last edited:
Charles Lindbergh, Juan Trippe, C.E Woolman and Gordon Bethune ....... :D I'm sure that I've missed a few. No they aren't on FI, but I'm sure you see the point. I'm having trouble coming up with non pilot amazing airline Execs. Except for Herb.

Frank Borman. Gemini 7 I think.

Latest resources

Back