• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL/UAL Merger Done Next Week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True. But odds are if you see a lard @ss with a slick tie and a sh!tty attitude, he probably parks his car in Humble.

Is there an East/South fued brewing at CO?? Maybe we would be better merging with the toxic stew that is USAir. Can't we all just get along?? It's pure bliss here at UAL!!

If you were EWR based, you would understand. Chill, I'm kidding. But I am glad you have him down there instead of up here.

I know you're jacking around. It's all good. And I have been EWR-based before.

There is a common misconception that EWR is more-militant or IAH is less. If you want the inside scoop though contact the SPSC Chair and ask him about relative militancy of the two big bases. But I can sum it up for you...EWR and IAH are basically the same...even before the shift of flying.

As for Sean (SFR) do like others suggest...put him on your ignore list, or just read his posts knowing what will follow as others swallow the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
Greaaaaaat. Oh, well. Time to start working together and do what ALPA National has been unable to do...take it back.

What are you talking about? ALPO does exactly what it needs to do. . . . protect those in ALPO national and make themseleves rich. Hopefully we can get this merger done and start our own REAL union and get rid of ALPA. . . i.e. the biggest scam in the airline industry. Thanks again for age 65 Prater. . . you might as well be a scab!

What are you talking about? ALPO does exactly what it needs to do. . . . protect those in ALPO national and make themseleves rich. Hopefully we can get this merger done and start our own REAL union and get rid of ALPA. . . i.e. the biggest scam in the airline industry. Thanks again for age 65 Prater. . . you might as well be a scab!

ALPA = Goldman Sachs

Latest resources

Back