Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL SCOPE meaningless if not able to defend it!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just remember this point:

ONCE YOU GIVE UP SCOPE YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK....

BINGO! CAL pilots never gave up 70 seat jet scope, Mgt is trying to steal it from us! That is why this battle is so important.

We got duty rigs back which CAL has never had and ended the Ted B scale. It was a very successful take back.

I remember reading,"The Loan is Due." How is the 2005 take back doing at CAL? Yea that is what I thought.

Lucky, you are by far the whiniest little girl on these boards. Step up, or shut up. We are all aware of what needs to be fixed. Be part of the solution, or be part of the problem....your choice.

Step up, or shut up. We are all aware of what needs to be fixed. Be part of the solution, or be part of the problem....your choice.

Exactly my point. Where have the CAL pilots been all these years? Who at CAL is stepping up? CAL rolls over like a dead fish everyday, year after year.

It would be nice to see the CAL pilots start to slow down. It would nice to see the CAL pilots call in sick. It would be nice to see the CAL pilots fly safe. It would be nice to see the CAL pilots hold their ground.

So what do the CAL pilots do Jan. 1st after the arbitrator rules in the companies favor?

Lucky, are you one one those CAL pilots you speak of?

Latest resources

Back