• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Recalls in the Spring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHA. Keep dreaming. You think a 400 nm / 76 seat airplane will replace an RJ. Nope, this is to replace the 737s in the northeast. Larry figured out a way to get around your scope clause!

You do realize that my RJ flies as far as your 737 right? Or do you need me to give you some oral? LOL

You do realize that the real Continental Express operated the ATR-72 for years and this is the reason for the scope language that allows "props" with that seating capacity to operate in Continental colors. There was no "getting around" anything here. Most CAL pilots I fly with welcome the Dash Q-400's as they can carry more people around the Northeast without the rediculous "weight restrictions" that the RJ's seem to always have. They do a great job from what I hear...
Got to go. Early morning for my 767-400 day trip...See you around IAH Pocono.....lol

Basically this new order can replace all sub 500nm flying in EWR currently operated by RJ's. And no this will not replace 737 flying.

HAHAHA. Keep dreaming. You think a 400 nm / 76 seat airplane will replace an RJ. Nope, this is to replace the 737s in the northeast. Larry figured out a way to get around your scope clause!

You do realize that my RJ flies as far as your 737 right? Or do you need me to give you some oral? LOL

huh, yeah no comment! ;)

Plus, modern jets are so easy to fly that you don't need the depth of knowledge and experience that you used to need to fly the older generation of t-props and jets.

Until the Sh!t hits the fan. All of a sudden, experience and knowledge seem to matter.

This entitlement mentality makes me sick.

Latest resources

Back