• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL pilots win 50+ seat scope ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They don't have the balls, easier to piss and moan and threaten SkYW pilots as the problem.

Exactly. These clowns caused this problem. Now they want to blame it on SkyWest, Republic, Eagle, etc. Amazing how dumb people get when you flash a few $$$$$ in their faces.

Mainline Pilot: Scope? Don't need it. I am senior. Give me a pay raise instead.
Management: OK. <snicker snicker idiot moron>

Exactly. These clowns caused this problem. Now they want to blame it on SkyWest, Republic, Eagle, etc. Amazing how dumb people get when you flash a few $$$$$ in their faces.

Mainline Pilot: Scope? Don't need it. I am senior. Give me a pay raise instead.
Management: OK. <snicker snicker idiot moron>

How did the Continental Pilots cause this? It seems to me the Continental "clowns" are the only ones left in the legacies that didn't swap scope for a couple of bucks. They deserve your support, not your snarky wrath.

How did the Continental Pilots cause this? It seems to me the Continental "clowns" are the only ones left in the legacies that didn't swap scope for a couple of bucks. They deserve your support, not your snarky wrath.

Screw 'em...They wanted to fight this battle on their own...I'll sit here and watch them fail....

Mainline pilots can either WORK with US to mutually solve the problem, or they can go it alone and try to dictate to us the solution..They have chosen the latter and I will not support them....

Screw 'em...They wanted to fight this battle on their own...I'll sit here and watch them fail....

Mainline pilots can either WORK with US to mutually solve the problem, or they can go it alone and try to dictate to us the solution..They have chosen the latter and I will not support them....

You don't have a say anyway. You are a contractor and subject to their whims.

You don't have a say anyway. You are a contractor and subject to their whims.

That's fine if the mainline pilots want to believe that...However, don't believe that and then ask for my support...

All the legacies allowed jets to be flown by their regional partners. The size doesn't matter! Surely you have heard that before :)

They will continue to suffer my wrath until the whipsaw is eliminated.

Sounds like the CO code is removed and the flying will be done under the UA code. It will be interesting to see how fast the CAL ALPA lawyers are in court trying to saddle this thing with an injunction to put a stop to this for the time being. At least until a more permanent and amenable solution can be had.

Sounds like the CO code is removed and the flying will be done under the UA code. It will be interesting to see how fast the CAL ALPA lawyers are in court trying to saddle this thing with an injunction to put a stop to this for the time being. At least until a more permanent and amenable solution can be had.

That won't be happening. The only objection CALPA had to this flying was the CAL code placed on the flight. They knew the flights would continue anyway if they won. This makes it tougher for future bookings because many flights out of important outstations (ATL, IND, DFW, SLC, etc) have been taken out of the system. Continental will lose business because of this, not everyone knows to book it through United.com instead.

Latest resources

Back