• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Pilots Survery for C'08 is out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gosh, seems that CAL has a long way to go just to match the ExpressJet contract.

Good luck with all that. LOL

P.S. I put 80%, screw that 50 crap. That's probably what that Puke U would want. Little gay horse homo. Wait, I'll let the pro take care of you. She'll be here soon.
But I will PRE Slam with "Wow, flygirl, Nice job slamming the little gay horse thing, It's still down to 1 liners.

P.S. I put 80%, screw that 50 crap.

Just as long as you guys don't negotiate a flowback to ExpressJet again is all I care about. We here really don't want you to lower the bar on our far superior contract with your problems.

It will be nice to see you give up a scope though, so we can get the bigger jets here. I'm sure the EMB 190 would make more money on a lot of those routes than a 737 would.

I'll probably be at Delta though, so really I'm just humoring you guys. LOL

53% cash pay raise, pre-constructed lines (elimination of PBS), 1 for 2 duty rig, 1 for 3.5 trip rig, 1.5x pay for all open time, 1.5x pay for all flying done in a month above 80 hours, trip touching for vacation, no training on days off, pay for CBT work done outside of ground school, health insurance from day 1, no FOs as IRO. This is my initial list of needs for Contract '08. Does anybody have others to add that I have missed?

Additions-
Cotractual rest requirements do not begin until your room door closes at the hotel.
No junior manning (as Patriot said, let them make it worth our while).

I hope everyone realizes that we don't need rigs, the COMPANY needs rigs. Trip and duty rigs force the company to be efficient. The more efficient the company is, the higher the profits can be. The company needs rigs MORE than we do. We just have to prove to them this truth.

No RX days.

Gosh, seems that CAL has a long way to go just to match the ExpressJet contract.

Good luck with all that. LOL

I only occasionally read threads like this because I don't have a dog in this fight, but I read your posts and I am fascinated by them. Tell me, how is possible to sit comfortably in front of a computer with a porcupine up your snatch?

I only occasionally read threads like this because I don't have a dog in this fight, but I read your posts and I am fascinated by them. Tell me, how is possible to sit comfortably in front of a computer with a porcupine up your snatch?

Hey thanks, what a mental picture that is!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back