Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL pilots picketing.... or something like that..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good thing is that Arkansas paid on time. Covington 1 lost his job but got a new one this week, but still paid 400 this month. Covington 2 is making catch up (not ketchup) and Rex paid 600 today, 195 plus late coming within 7 days. Stockbridge pays on the 26th with late.

Bling bling on the thing...

kopi080mEIO129#@AJF

And they forgot the fact that they forgot about Dre.

AIM HIGH

Your whole post sounds far too similar in content and tone to the crap that 83-85 hires/scabs spew while at work.

You have a diminished self worth when it comes to the context of your career... and that's just a sad fact of your life because you have never been shown any better by your mentors in life.

I wish you had the tact, intelligence and guts to just keep your thoughts on the UAL/CAL JCBA/SLI to yourself... or just maybe contribute 2% of your esteem-deficient thoughts every month and then stop.

Do I not speak the truth?

The worst part is that I don't even know what JCBA/SLI stands for...

Lets get over the whole 83-85 scab thing....Most of us were in kindergarten when that happened. I am over it and BTW, you won't see me as a scab ever, but I would bet different on a lot of the so called "pro union" pilots that are on our list now.

The only reason any express jet pilots were standing in line is because they are trying to network with CAL pilots for future recommendations....I know, I wanted to do the same thing when at ASA when DAL pilots had an event.

Last edited:
Actually, mamba could have made it 351 pilots in attendance but he decided to be a spectator who keeps missing the live show. Unfortunately there is no instant replay mambo. Represent or STFU!!

Suck it. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
The good thing is that Arkansas paid on time. Covington 1 lost his job but got a new one this week, but still paid 400 this month. Covington 2 is making catch up (not ketchup) and Rex paid 600 today, 195 plus late coming within 7 days. Stockbridge pays on the 26th with late.

Bling bling on the thing...

kopi080mEIO129#@AJF

And they forgot the fact that they forgot about Dre.

Wow Sean Congrats! You sure are racking in the dough from the renting to the high net worth individuals that have to make Suburban Houston home because well BECAUSE IT'S AN AWESOME F*ING PLACE TO LIVE! I'm trying to scoop up properties in Humble, but for some reason the lousy big gov'ment says the squatters made them unlivable. Again thanks for telling these losers straight Sean Roth. You are an inspiration for all of us that thought being an airline pilot was a career!

Wow Sean Congrats! You sure are racking in the dough from the renting to the high net worth individuals that have to make Suburban Houston home because well BECAUSE IT'S AN AWESOME F*ING PLACE TO LIVE! I'm trying to scoop up properties in Humble, but for some reason the lousy big gov'ment says the squatters made them unlivable. Again thanks for telling these losers straight Sean Roth. You are an inspiration for all of us that thought being an airline pilot was a career!

Or we can sing the "Song of Hope"....sing along......

Suburban Houston is a nice place to live, but 4 of those are a different state, so close but no cigarillo.

If you are really thrying to get properties in Humble check out hudhomestore.com for some possible deals.

Make the best of the career and remember, don't work for the system, let the system work for YOU!!!!!!

....The worst part is that I don't even know what JCBA/SLI stands for....

That is the worst part. Do you not pay ANY attention to what's going on? Or do you enjoy the smell of your rectal-cranial inversion?

How can you even attempt to pontificate about something you admit you don't know anything about?

Apathetic, uneducated pushovers like yourself are the reason why CAL has had the substandard working conditions is has had since 1983.

Or we can sing the "Song of Hope"....sing along......

Suburban Houston is a nice place to live, but 4 of those are a different state, so close but no cigarillo.

If you are really thrying to get properties in Humble check out hudhomestore.com for some possible deals.

Make the best of the career and remember, don't work for the system, let the system work for YOU!!!!!!

Gee Sean I heard at a seminar a few weeks ago that the best way to work the system is to work around the system. Maybe I've given you a great idea for once!

That is the worst part. Do you not pay ANY attention to what's going on? Or do you enjoy the smell of your rectal-cranial inversion?

How can you even attempt to pontificate about something you admit you don't know anything about?

Apathetic, uneducated pushovers like yourself are the reason why CAL has had the substandard working conditions is has had since 1983.

Pushover? I have done something about it, what have you done lately besides show up to work and fly your trips like you are told?

Gee Sean I heard at a seminar a few weeks ago that the best way to work the system is to work around the system. Maybe I've given you a great idea for once!

The Fannie Mae auction had some good deals also....

Latest resources

Back