Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL pilots picketing.... or something like that..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just can't believe that anyone would waste time off to do something that is useless.

Your parents had you.

Well I'm still gonna go down swinging.....Id rather burn this "worlds greatest/largest airline" pos down to the ground than sit idly by and keep taking managements crap. This profession has been on a downward spiral for far too long, its time we make this a respectable career again or its not worth me sticking around either...btw....sorry I called you a moron, this 70 seat thing just gets me a little worked up

You are absolutely correct about the career spiraling downward, but we still get paid more than the national average with a lot more days off than the typical M-F 9-5 job.

If you or anyone feels that the job sucks, remember, you have to do this till 60 or 65 (maybe somewhere in between). It is not worth wasting your life on something that pisses you off, you only live on this earth once.

I suggest a serious look at a career change. It can be tough, but once done you will not regret it.

You are absolutely correct about the career spiraling downward, but we still get paid more than the national average with a lot more days off than the typical M-F 9-5 job.

If you or anyone feels that the job sucks, remember, you have to do this till 60 or 65 (maybe somewhere in between). It is not worth wasting your life on something that pisses you off, you only live on this earth once.

I suggest a serious look at a career change. It can be tough, but once done you will not regret it.

So did you medical out and start a new career?

No, I am trying to get back to flying ASAP.

With the 70 seat jets coming you should stay out. You will just get laid off anyway. Maybe you should try for a job at skywest. They will be growing and they will now have any picket line since they are non union.

I only ask because isn't "imformational picketing" supposed to pass information? Not that I'm bashing those who turned out, I just think it was/is a complete waste of time. Of course CALALPA will tote it as a total success all the while they are ignoring the real fight and the real issues.

Latest resources

Back