Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL pilots picketing.... or something like that..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
So, I think that picketing is completely useless in this environment. Can one of you CAL pilots tell me one good reason to do so? Is it really that bad to work at CAL?

It is funny to me how isolated in a non-reality most pilots are. It starts in the college years when they think they are the coolest kids on campus because they are pilots. I hate to break it to the pilots, but the only people that think they are cool are other pilots, but even those pilots are the only people that think themselves are cool. The rest of the world does not care, in fact, most people think that they are idiots (especially after reading this board or watching the picketing).

I just can't believe that anyone would waste time off to do something that is useless.

Thanks,

Sean
Sebd
Shroth
Striker
Gaymon
Boobie Grabber
Nalga Smaker
Cabrone Creater

So, I think that picketing is completely useless in this environment. Can one of you CAL pilots tell me one good reason to do so? Is it really that bad to work at CAL?

It is funny to me how isolated in a non-reality most pilots are. It starts in the college years when they think they are the coolest kids on campus because they are pilots. I hate to break it to the pilots, but the only people that think they are cool are other pilots, but even those pilots are the only people that think themselves are cool. The rest of the world does not care, in fact, most people think that they are idiots (especially after reading this board or watching the picketing).

I just can't believe that anyone would waste time off to do something that is useless.

Thanks,

Sean
Sebd
Shroth
Striker
Gaymon
Boobie Grabber
Nalga Smaker
Cabrone Creater

Your a CAL pilot you moron...wanna wait until the 70 seaters take over and your lil junior butt is out of a job??

Your a CAL pilot you moron...wanna wait until the 70 seaters take over and your lil junior butt is out of a job??

As you are busy picketing, those 70 seaters are still pushing back and flying.

Our fate has been decided years ago, you can't fight it.

And the part about being out of a job, for me, I could care less at this point....

The troll is back. I've missed your retarded posts. How was your gay retreat?

Actually, they are not. Schedule "tentatively" to start in Jan. What a better time than the busiest travel week of the year to let the common traveler know they bought a ticket on Continental, but half the time they don't fly a Continental plane.

Oh yeah, don't forget the blatant disregard for our collective bargaining agreement.

Our fate has been decided years ago, you can't fight it.

Well I'm still gonna go down swinging.....Id rather burn this "worlds greatest/largest airline" pos down to the ground than sit idly by and keep taking managements crap. This profession has been on a downward spiral for far too long, its time we make this a respectable career again or its not worth me sticking around either...btw....sorry I called you a moron, this 70 seat thing just gets me a little worked up

Latest resources

Back