• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL mess

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well said Mamba20. I will also NEVER do a VJM assignment.

Flygirlqt.....I've been keeping a close eye on the "J"'s and I have only found 2 of them. I was suprised to see that both were indeed 98 hires. I was very disappointed to see that. I think you're also correct that we have a totally disfunctional MEC that's completely worthless. I will vote NO without even looking at the contract. :puke:

Last edited:
. . . Second, I dont give a rats ass about the A plan as I don't have one. Its not my concern. If your worried about it, take the early out and your lump sum. I'm tired of hearing old crusty senior guys talking about their toys non stop and then worrying about their A plans all the while knowing that I might be facing a furlough. I have a very hard time feeling sorry for you. . .

Well said. If those senior B's want to pick up FO time when facing a furlough then they get NO sympathy in my vote and their A plan!!!

Yes, but we all know that he was the reason all those bases closed. I mean, IAD, PWM, PVD and BDL could have all been coincidence. But it took the master base-closer to kill the micro-hub.

I'm still waiting for NetJets to announce that they will no longer airline people out of central Florida.

I have a little bit of an idea, but I really wish I had saved some old seniority lists so I could figure out who exactly you're talking about.

-A former PLB/PWM/BDL/ROC/UCA/SYR/ALB-based Commutairsman.

Yes, but we all know that he was the reason all those bases closed. I mean, IAD, PWM, PVD and BDL could have all been coincidence. But it took the master base-closer to kill the micro-hub.

You guys are killing me... :laugh: I didn't kill PVD. But I did kill SYR and UCA on my "tour"!

-- CA "Grim Reaper" 1900 :D

You guys are killing me... :laugh: I didn't kill PVD. But I did kill SYR and UCA on my "tour"!

-- CA "Grim Reaper" 1900 :D

Hey, if you are getting credit why not take it. Let the legend grow. Soon they'll write books about you. Not long after, the movie deals will follow. You'll even get credited with killing bases at airlines you never worked for :D

I have a little bit of an idea, but I really wish I had saved some old seniority lists so I could figure out who exactly you're talking about.

-A former PLB/PWM/BDL/ROC/UCA/SYR/ALB-based Commutairsman.

I guess you know his screen name now.

I guess you know his screen name now.

Yeah, that's who I was thinking of, just wasn't sure about the PVD part.

You've definitely attained legend status when even after you've left your old Chief Pilot still refers to you by given name and FI screen name in recurrent.

Here's to you, Mr. Commuter Airline Base Killer Pilot Guy.
:beer:

Yeah, that's who I was thinking of, just wasn't sure about the PVD part.

You've definitely attained legend status when even after you've left your old Chief Pilot still refers to you by given name and FI screen name in recurrent.

Here's to you, Mr. Commuter Airline Base Killer Pilot Guy.
:beer:

I guess I am a legend as well then...

Hi Henry!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back