• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL MEC considering leaving JCBA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Same old worthless drivel. Btw thanks for the EMB-170's! Didn't ur former MEC chair make a 'side deal' for those POS?

He sure did absolutely screwed us, signed the letter without any pilot input. That was a POS deal that happened long before this merger so tell me again how that relates to JP's actions today?? He is the POS.

Guppy he's a CO pilot just trying to be a smart a$$.

The united pilots control the merger because they got the numbers to boot ALPA. ALPA is corupt and screwed the USAir pilots big time. but maybe you UAL boys will wake up and take control of the union. We did it at AIrways and wrongs are being righted. Follow along

The united pilots control the merger because they got the numbers to boot ALPA. ALPA is corupt and screwed the USAir pilots big time. but maybe you UAL boys will wake up and take control of the union. We did it at AIrways and wrongs are being righted. Follow along
:laugh::laugh:
You LCC guys really showed em didn't ya?
Your 20 year captains are making what a 3rd year SWA f/o makes.
Leave union business to the people in this industry who have respect and dignity. Not for the Us Air east pilots. They are a disgrace.

That was a POS deal that happened long before this merger so tell me again how that relates to JP's actions today??

Because you keep doing stupid things. In fact, tell me one smart thing you guys have done over there? I'd meet you with the same qualifier of pre/post merger, but why don't you go ahead and give me something [anything] in the last 10 years?

Because you keep doing stupid things. In fact, tell me one smart thing you guys have done over there? I'd meet you with the same qualifier of pre/post merger, but why don't you go ahead and give me something [anything] in the last 10 years?

Hold on....let me get some popcorn.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back