• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Future....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even if we have 50& of normal retirements that want to stay, a good portion of those will not make it to 60 due to medical reasons. There has also been no mention of any contination of benefits, LTD, sick usage, etc. after age 60, which I believe will have to be negoiated and approved by the membership.

Every guy I've flown with has no desire to fly to 65. Most say a few more years.

No, they will all stay as long as they can, which is mainly why I decided to turn down the job offer. CAL is probably the worst place to be cause of the new stupid age 65 rule. Those guys will all stay and vote in another crappy contract that will only benefit them.

I'll be at Delta soon. I've been told that I can take that to the bank:)

Good luck to all the CAL guys and one girl. You're gonna need it. Maybe you won't have to merge with Skybus, but it kinda looks that way. LOL

Oh so that was the reason a year ago. Ahhh... Got it, thanks. F-off moron. Why don't you go blow Prater. You two really seem the same to me. Just a waste of my time. I bet a lot of people feel that way.

since there is no a fund for any one other than the senior pukes. for $100 an hour I will give up their a fund. so you better retire while you still have something. because i will give it away for the junior guys

ha ha

No, they will all stay as long as they can, which is mainly why I decided to turn down the job offer. CAL is probably the worst place to be cause of the new stupid age 65 rule. Those guys will all stay and vote in another crappy contract that will only benefit them.

Good luck to all the CAL guys and one girl. You're gonna need it. Maybe you won't have to merge with Skybus, but it kinda looks that way. LOL

LOL, now it is Delta. Didn't you just say recently passenger flying is so "yesterday".

Is this the same bank that you were speaking about United a couple months ago. Or did you blow that prospect as well?

I thought you turned down CAL because of PBS! You need to get your cough cough Facts straight. Honestly Pocono, many can see right through. Good luck with Delta though, maybe then you will just go away.

don't respond to his/her posts and maybe the idiot will stop.

by the way here is a previous post by
:puke:pocopuke

Maybe I should have taken that CAL job.

That should show you everything out of this poster is nothing but flamebait!! Ignore

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back