CAL cancelling CHQ flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but we are too cost effective to drop

How is such a small fleet operation too cost effective to drop? There are a half dozen other CRJ operators that could do that flying cheaper.

How is such a small fleet operation too cost effective to drop? There are a half dozen other CRJ operators that could do that flying cheaper.

Quite a bit cheaper, in fact.

The KITTY is here to stay, no matter what. As long as CAL is being run by the bean counters, the KITTY will live in some fashion. Any of you XJT guys see all the new sections in open time before line improvement? PBI and MSP turns are back to us, and thats just the beginning. All they'll do is shift the flying to routes that the KITTY can do with a full boat...and we'll be back on the longer hauls. Welcome to Shreveport, Mobile, Gulfport, Amarillo and the like, KITTY.

Chuck Norris will now be doing the feed for CAL. He said any company named Shaniqua should not be able to fly airplanes.

How come XJT is not late out of the hardstands in IAH?

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/reports/2007/March/200703atcr.pdf

When you say they are not late, I am guessing you ment to say they are not late all the time; well neither is CHQ. The fact that we are late more than you is a factor of both the newness of the operation, and that we are on the hard stand 100% of our flights. I don't know what % of EJT's flights use the hard stands, (20%?, 40%? 80%, you tell me) but I know you do utilize jet bridges at IAH as well so that helps with your ontime percentages. Which by the way, at 72.7% ontime average for the 12 months preceding Jan 07, arn't really all that impresive either.

I've heard RIC is among the bunch that wants CHQ out...Too many bumped pax. Gate agents say very slow turn time...when there is a crew.

Chuck Norris will now be doing the feed for CAL. He said any company named Shaniqua should not be able to fly airplanes.

Chuck Norris doesn't fly airplanes, he round-house-kicks them to their destinations. His completion percentage is 100% and he doesn't keep A14, he keeps A(-14), which is also 100%.

Latest resources

Back