• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cal & Amr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny how you mock the CEO's, but you're the one that posted this BS.......

Lighten up Fransis !!

I'm mocking this rumor. Plus, it's also an attempt at some fun here on FI. The rumor is stupid, I know that.

I hope you don't believe all the rumors that are posted on FI.

Rumor has it that CAL is bringing back it's A300's. I just heard it, it's true.

"We are not in contract talks, we don't even have pilots at Continental Airlines!:

Well played.

Hey I'm relaxed....u? Posting crap like this does nothing...........that's all.

I have a hard time believing any of this...except the part where you state that the MD80 landed on the road next to Larry. Hartford, Denver, Seattle....(need I go on?) ...yep, I can believe it.

stlflyguy

Sure, ya could go on: TWA MD80 trying to find GJT, landed at a small strip, tried to U-Turn and put it in the mud... CAL 757 on the taxiway in EWR... NWA landing at an air force base while trying to find Grand Forks... <insert airline name here>... etc, etc.

Catch my drift? Happens to everyone from time to time. Hope it never happens to you bud!

;)

Sure, ya could go on: TWA MD80 trying to find GJT, landed at a small strip, tried to U-Turn and put it in the mud... CAL 757 on the taxiway in EWR... NWA landing at an air force base while trying to find Grand Forks... <insert airline name here>... etc, etc.

Catch my drift? Happens to everyone from time to time. Hope it never happens to you bud!

;)

Me too!

Chill man...when TWA did it, it was an event.

AA makes it look routine.

stlflyguy

Me too!

Chill man...when TWA did it, it was an event.

AA makes it look routine.

stlflyguy

Ripping on another airline's streak of bad luck is not only unprofessional, it is also bad karma. As you very well know, ALL airlines have had their share of bad streaks. AA hasn't had an incident in a while now, and we are all thankful for that.

Chillin' on reserve...

My response is as professional as the nAAtives who've referred to TWA pilots as "KMart pilots."

Many of those instances aren't due to "luck" but pure stupidity. While I'll cut the BDL crew a little slack due to the conditions (though using an incredibly flawed altimeter procedure, IMHO), the acts of LIT, Cali, DEN, and SEA could have all been avoided. Luck didn't get them into that situation--it shouldn't have to get them out.

stlflyguy

Listen, if anyone on this forum knows any history with AMR, then you will know that AMR will in fact get in the mix if for no other reason than to raise the price of a purchase to make the purchase more expensive for their competitors. AMR does not care about consolidating with CAL, but doesn't want any one buying CAL on the cheap. Or any other airline for that matter.

aa73--Get your facts straight: The TWA MD80 landed at Morrison, CO instead of HDN. (Plenty of "no excuse mistakes" to go around...) :(

All I know is that I'm getting my resume ready--AGAIN! :rolleyes:

pkober: You may get to staple yourself but you also may end up senior to me. ;) TC

P.S.--The state's gonna have to pony up a G550 recurrent THIS f@*kin' time!

Latest resources

Back