Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
What is up lately with crew scheduling creating all of those EWR pairings, you know, 4 day trips, DH to EWR go to Europe and DH back from EWR day 4.

This is getting ridiculous, if I wanted EWR trips I would bid EWR.

Also, I am tired of flying on all of my reserve days. Unless you are 50-60% in base the schedules suck. I am thinking of bidding IAH 737 FO and enjoy 40-50%....

Any ideas?

Is there anything the union can do about these EWR trips being created in IAH?

Get used to it. Just going to be worse with the new system bid boosting your numbers at EWR's expense.

This is the most screwed up mgmt decision I've seen in a while.

What is up lately with crew scheduling creating all of those EWR pairings, you know, 4 day trips, DH to EWR go to Europe and DH back from EWR day 4.

This is getting ridiculous, if I wanted EWR trips I would bid EWR.

Also, I am tired of flying on all of my reserve days. Unless you are 50-60% in base the schedules suck. I am thinking of bidding IAH 737 FO and enjoy 40-50%....

Any ideas?

Is there anything the union can do about these EWR trips being created in IAH?

You're such a tool. Honestly, why do you seek attention on an anonymous message board? What does that say about you? If you wanted answers, you'd be on Calforums. You need a girlfriend, hobby or something...........

You're such a tool. Honestly, why do you seek attention on an anonymous message board? What does that say about you? You need a girlfriend, hobby or something...........
A hobby? You mean . . . like posting messages like this on an anonymous message board? Just askin'!

Last edited:
Guess that explains your "current position".

All of the redeyes are annoying too on the IAH 756 schedules. Every 4 days I have done recently had one in it somewhere.

On a serious note, I am considering the 737 in IAH. What would all you do?

Latest resources

Back