• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"CACTUS" starts tomorrow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No offense but with my speech impediment it sounds like I'm saying "catpiss".

Don't worry, being handicapped is nothing to be ashamed of. Something to think about for the future...I'm pretty sure your insurance covers speech therapy. Good luck with that.

Your saying "catpiss" on the radio is like an AWA pilot trying to look sloppy in the USAir uniform. It might make you feel better, but in both cases, everyone else just thinks you're a dick with no self respect or self dignity.

Happy Labor Day!

Lighten up Francis!

My name is Psycho. Any of you call me Francis....I'll kill you.

And I don't like people touching me, or my stuff. Any of you homo's touch my stuff...I'll kill you.

Boy, you "ex", "furloughed", "junior" Airways guys sure are bitter.:crying:

My bitterness has decreased with time. Now I just don't give a rats behind what happens to you guys provided it doesn't impact my flight if/when I buy tickets to Disney for the family vacation.

Don't worry, being handicapped is nothing to be ashamed of. Something to think about for the future...I'm pretty sure your insurance covers speech therapy. Good luck with that.

Your saying "catpiss" on the radio is like an AWA pilot trying to look sloppy in the USAir uniform. It might make you feel better, but in both cases, everyone else just thinks you're a dick with no self respect or self dignity.

Happy Labor Day!

I didn't know the west guys and gals were wearing the black uniforms yet. Are the F/As wearing blue like they talked about. Black and blue uniforms, isn't that fitting.

As expected today out west I hear:

Controller: Cactus 123 climb and maintain FL230.

Pilot: USair climb to FL230

Controller: I said Cactus 123 climb and maintain FL230

Pilot: Oops, uh, yea, sorry......Cactus 123 climb and maintain FL230.

A small victory I assume but I'll bet every Cactus dude that hears that on the radio smiles a little inside.

No offense to either side but I feel for both groups. I hope you guys find peace.

Gup

Latest resources

Back