• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
learob said:
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Sorry couldn't help myself

I was there for 3 years, son you better know what you are getting yourself into.
Why don't you enlighten us about your whole 3 years. Or do you just get off anonymously slinging mud on chat boards?

Saabslime;

Relax a bit,bud. That JetBlue clown probably left during the Franke regime. Lots of people did, and from what I understand you couldn't really blame them. Nothing ran on time , cancellations at an all time high, morale pretty poor.
New managers seemed to have cleaned up the operation,pax complaints are down from what they once were, loads are good, small profits in a tough revenue enviroment have been posted last 5 quarters. Things are
better than what they we're 5 yrs ago and hopefully will improve over time. Good luck on your new endeavor.

PHXFLYR :cool:

my personal experience

To all those who are interviewing or have successfully completed the interview:

My personal experience has been nothing but awesome. Everyone I have met has been wonderful. Yes everyone! Granted I have only been here a short time. And yes I do realize that there are things that could be changed for the better, but tell me about a place that is perfect in every way and I'll show you your fantasy:rolleyes: . Like others have said, this company is doing well in a very tough environment. So hopefully things will loosen up a bit and we'll be doing even better. Congrats to all of you successful candidates... We'll be see'in ya on the line.
It's no joke! This place IS a great place to work. End of story.
Andy

Latest resources

Back