C-Series Order??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of us do

If that is true, good for you. Myself? I want off this sinking ship called Pinnacle. The regionals are extra ghetto and I need to get out ASAP before they close up shop or start heading in the wrong direction. The crap I have gone through since I was hired at Mesaba is not sustainable for an entire career. I will die at age 50 if I stay.

If that is true, good for you. Myself? I want off this sinking ship called Pinnacle. The regionals are extra ghetto and I need to get out ASAP before they close up shop or start heading in the wrong direction. The crap I have gone through since I was hired at Mesaba is not sustainable for an entire career. I will die at age 50 if I stay.

But enuff and freebrd like being treated like crap. Good for you for wanting to better your life.

OYS

I keep hearing people say that Delta will offer 30% raises for their pilots to loosen scope... I think that's total BS, I think it would be much cheaper for Delta to just fly the larger RJs (76+) in house at the current rates they have listed in their contract.

Remember this from last time around? Circa 2006...

IT will be a factor, chief. Scope is HUGE and we won't budge. We have at least 51% that would vote NO on any increase in size of RJ for DCI.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back