C Series for Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airtime42

Skywest is in talks with Bambardier hoping to be the launch customer for the C Series. Rumor has it that it isn't for any codeshare. Skywest branded flying i guess. Wonder if they are counting on oil prices dropping. The jet is trouted as being 20% more efficient. They might be able to make a go of it in 2013.

Skywest is in talks with Bambardier hoping to be the launch customer for the C Series. Rumor has it that it isn't for any codeshare. Skywest branded flying i guess. Wonder if they are counting on oil prices dropping. The jet is trouted as being 20% more efficient. They might be able to make a go of it in 2013.

good one

No, actually I think we will be making a deal with Cape Air and using those efficient suckers to fly for them.

I call BS on this one.

Jerry Atkin & Co. is smarter than trying to start up branded flying after two high profile failures of such. SkyWest management has stated many times in their investor conference calls that they have no interest in branded flying and intend to grow the business by providing quality and efficient feed to mainline carriers.

If SkyWest ends up on the delivery list for this airplane, it's because they already struck a 15 year deal to fly it for a mainline partner. THAT'S how SkyWest does business.

I call BS on this one.

Jerry Atkin & Co. is smarter than trying to start up branded flying after two high profile failures of such. SkyWest management has stated many times in their investor conference calls that they have no interest in branded flying and intend to grow the business by providing quality and efficient feed to mainline carriers.

If SkyWest ends up on the delivery list for this airplane, it's because they already struck a 15 year deal to fly it for a mainline partner. THAT'S how SkyWest does business.

Never say never.

Latest resources

Back