Bye bye Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
question: why

do all the colgan threads usually feature as their theme, a goodbye,or a see ya? or a didn't let the door hit me in the butt!

is this mere coincidence?

did the senator get reelected?

i know LVE just left, does anyone know if anymore C models are in the shop to leave??

Re: question: why

climbhappy said:
do all the colgan threads usually feature as their theme, a goodbye,or a see ya? or a didn't let the door hit me in the butt!

is this mere coincidence?

did the senator get reelected?

I think that one is simple.....because other places are hiring.

Im pretty sure the senator did get reelected.

BRA....word on the street...just heard it last night is that one Beech is leaving per month starting with the C's then eventually working thru the D's so there will be no/none/zero Beechs there next year.

All training is demanding, and your right but some of our airplanes are cheap too, we bought about 10 USED EMB-145's and they are ordering all the new ones without thrustreversers to save money.

Hope she doesn't get too icy or showy!

eventually working thru the D's so there will be no/none/zero Beechs there next year.

And then when the 1st crisis hits, all but one or two saabs get parked and the rest get sent packing..

No colgan thread is complete without some discusion of the aircraft i think. Where is the rumor coming from about all the beeches going away by next year? from another pilot.....or from manassas??, conference calls??? And why do the phones at headquarters break so often??

Another pilot said the rumor....but if you really pay attention to the conference calls you can see that when you do the math on the stuff they are saying that the D's will be gone too...and they have said time after time that they want to be all Saab anyways. We could all guess on why the phones are messed up, but there is usally alot of construction on that end of town and the crews have been cutting through the power or phone lines a couple times a year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back