Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great Scott!!!

Hey hey homecook'n baby-boy!

Congratulations my friend! I'm glad you're outta there, you're much too good for that place! Be careful and have a great time... And just so that you and Nate know- I expect a tour of your cockpit when I get back into a real airplane again!

You guys come visit the big D, we'll have a few...

Jason

Congratulations on your move to TSA. OK.... Trans States can be a tough place to work and employees are treated as somewhat of a nusiance. The training is demanding and the company is run on a shoestring. The cheapest of everything except the airplanes. What does TSA offer that Colgan doesn't? You get a single hotel room on overnights. Paid during training. No trips to CHO in a van. Possible IAD base if that's what you want. A real seniority system. ALPA (well....it's better than good will from the Colgans) Most important....they will be around regardless of what happens to their major airline "partners". They have no loyalty to any particular major. When TWA tanked TSA just moved on to greener pastures. They'll do the same if UAL or their other "partners" belly up.

TSA seems like a pretty good place right now...but I figure if worse comes to worse then I will get paid more to put up with the same B.S. so its all good. Plus I wont have to stand outside and board the pax. Chper...thanks man yeah I still have to get out to vegas real quick...might not have time before class though...when does your class start? Mung...yeah I will hand fly some just cause an autopilot might cause a blister on my finger so ill have to give my finger a rest and actually fly the plane...too bad I never got to get atis and clearance over the speaker with the pax onboard with you...gate girl....of course you can be my prescott and hyannis girl...and whitecloud...come on you know that van drive to CHO is what makes me really feel like an airline pilot..haha...I have more time in those vans then the beech I think...and Jason you will definately be welcome for the tour still have to get down the the big D never been there yet...did a girl once named big D but thats a different story..haha Anyways thanks guys I'll miss ya all.

Last edited:
Nice, I always wanted to be someones HYA/PRC girl!! Now I am!! Will you be my transtates guy?

During training you do have to share. Out on the line we usually dont have overnights so not many hotel stays, but when we do get our own rooms.

congrats!

i heard 7 folks left last week or turned in their notices.

they actually finally paid a $64 dollar per diem bill i turned in early oct form recurrent. let's see that's almost 4 months.

been gone 3 months. joan s. is really on top of her game.

have they lowered the mins for upgrade to give some of the guys on the bubble a chance? they deserve it.

Do you know what type of a plane you will be going to? It probably has an autopilot atleast, which is a step up....Hopefully you got the E145.....

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back