• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye Bye BeechJet....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No. You're thinking of someone else. Hey, that's a really big truck you've got there.

Hey terry, did you work in AZ around 2002 with a funny white guy and semi-black guy named courtney?
Only if the white guy was an LA cop who used to play with his "night stick" in class and couldn't wrestle :laugh:.
I talked to the semi-black not too long ago, he's thinking of going to Saudi Arabian. That's once he gets the "dually" working and moves out of Inglewood:laugh:

I think the point he's trying to make is:

That's nice, who cares?
Well it comes down to this: knowing alot of the guys hang out in here, it's a mass "good flying with you, see you later" message. Too bad some guys have that need to be d1cks.

Only if the white guy was an LA cop who used to play with his "night stick" in class and couldn't wrestle :laugh:.
I talked to the semi-black not too long ago, he's thinking of going to Saudi Arabian. That's once he gets the "dually" working and moves out of Inglewood:laugh:

Ha ha, long time since I've talked to you. I thought about coming over to NJ but couldn't bear the thought of having you as my captain!

The saudi's will like that Tiger Woods look-alike flying for them.....wait, is gay marriage allowed in the holy land? If not he's SOL. Last time I talked to him he was thinking about Allegiant, I guess he changed his mind. Sounds like NJ was a good decision for you.

Bluto, man it's been a long time. How are things going. Glad to see your still kickin. You still on the 120 livin the dream? With gas prices so bad I decided to down size to the Youkon XL. That thing has NO power but gets ok gas mileage.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back