Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burn, baby, BUUURRNNNN! 9E's latest memo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Easy there dude. I was only poking fun at you for your comments regarding turning off engines and descending down. Making fun of a specific regional airline for an accident they had is not cool in my book.
My post had nothing to do with those guys. If it did, my flight altitude would have been different. The post referred to saving fuel, not joy riding.

3 posts in 5 years. If I were so conservative with my posts, I would make sure that they didn't make me look like a d*uchebag.

Yea like your avatar!

You have a picture of the gov'ner with a gun...thats cool, and I am guessing you live up there...If you fly up there...its easier to get a job than the regionals. Don't knock people who made different decisions. Also, however you look at it your post was putting down a group that really doesn't deserve it. You may say you did not mean it, but its pretty clear that you did.

You have a picture of the gov'ner with a gun...thats cool, and I am guessing you live up there...If you fly up there...its easier to get a job than the regionals. Don't knock people who made different decisions. Also, however you look at it your post was putting down a group that really doesn't deserve it. You may say you did not mean it, but its pretty clear that you did.
The original post sir regarded saving fuel and my post was an attempt at humor only. It had nothing to do with the guys that died on the CRJ. I feel bad for those pilots and their families and also, I don't see where you can construe that I knocked other regional pilots. Hell, I look up to you guys. If I were younger, I would be flying with you guys. I am sorry if you took my post the wrong way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back