Burlington, VT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check out

Pico ski resort. They may have some outdoors activities and some mountain bike action.

Pico ski resort. They may have some outdoors activities and some mountain bike action.

Pico too far from BTV. Stick with the Mad River Valley area for MTB action. In all seriousness BTV is an awesome place this time of year. For a great bar check out Nectar's. Then get some gravey fries after. Laid back town with lots of cute chicks in Saab's.

One of my favorite layovers, though it has been a few years. I would often rent a kayak from a ski and sport shop on the main drag and put it on rollers to take to the lake. Other times I would rent a small sailboat down at the docks. You can rent a mountain bike too, but I think the best trails are out of town a ways. Good running trail by the lake. Great Thai restaurant up near the church at the end of church street. Lots of good music in the clubs. Lots of cute college girls I'm way too old for. You won't want to leave!

......from a guy that has David Hasselhoff on his avatar!!!!

Sounds like you would like to take your own advise to heart......if it weren't for that annoying restraining order and all. And quit sucking in that gut or just lay off the beer a little.

I kid, I kid, right back atchya!!!:):):)

oh no you didn't! I know you weren't taking a cheap shot at my avatar! I just uploaded a new picture of that fantasic man. Everything he touches turns to gold. Midas would be proud.

He invades my dreams.

Latest resources

Back