• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Burlington, VT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go bang the bongo drums on Church Street with the crunchies.......

enjoy Al's fries. Oh yeah and Fado's.

http://www.killington.com/summer/

I think that would be a short drive away in a rental car. I did some great moutain biking there. They haul the bikes up on a lift and then you ride down. I would recommend wearing some sort of gloves though, mountain biking, mechanix, anything. I bit it hard on a gravel road and then had to get my arse down the mountain bleeding profusely

It's been awhile since overnighting in BVT, but as I remember, there is some sort of street festival on Church St. in downtown, street musicians, etc. That's what CBH is talking about, I think.

Also, if mt biking, skiing and the like is your thing, Sugerbush and Mad River Glen are much closer than Killington (about 30-40 minutes drive vs 1 1/2 hrs).

Peace.

Rekks.

Go downtown, Church St has everything possible...long hair 60"s style freaks beating on bongo drums and Hot UNM chicks with hairy body parts..

If you want to ride bikes head down to the lake, they rent bikes and canoe's. You can take the ferry over to the New York side. Get a map, they have miles of trails to ride on. Cheap.

Rent a car and head over to Sugar Bush or Mad River, I don't know if they rent bikes? Don't forget to go see the tour at Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Stay away from the small funny shaped white things the 60's style greener's are smoking......................

You can rent assorted types of boats down by the water for a little longer until it gets too cold. Grab a kayak and go for a nice paddle around the bay. Also it is a nice jog to the north on the path by the lake that goes up to a beach area.

Latest resources

Back